Sunday, July 26, 2009

Traffic Jams in Heaven

Tonight while traveling home, we started to talk about how much our lives have changed for the better since having kids.
We figured out that it took us 17 months to add William to our family. Just as we said this Joshua spoke up and yelled at us. The conversation went like this.

Me: Well I don't know why you took so long Josh? ( I like to think that he understands more than he lets on.)
Will: I know, There was a traffic jam in heaven. That's why he took so long to get hear.
Me: Oh, that's why he doesn't like to be in the car very long. It reminds him of waiting for six years to get here.

Were does he come up with some of this stuff?

1 comment:

Dedra said...

I think that is a really cute idea! I am ready for the traffic to clear already. :)